eye candy

eye candy & inspiration from the world of design and me to you
- which is just a euphemism for -
STUFF I LIKE, OK?

Tuesday 22 January 2013

New beginnings













Lets try again, its 2013, a brand new year (its still january, I can say this even now) I love 'eye likes it' and I hope it will forgive me for abandoning it.... lets kick off 2013 with a solid Lazy Oaf favourite, the Flower power knitted jumper.  Having had to dress up for a 1950s themed party a few days ago I have come to the realisation that I and my wardrobe are thoroughly 1960s girls, It took a lot of imagination and outfit changes but I did manage to step it back a decade in the end.

My point though is that although this jumper is very much rooted in the '90s colour and pop aesthetic that Lazy Oaf is so well loved for, it flower power in your face-ness sings to my 1960s soul, (thats right, a singin' jumper. bet that's a surprise on a snowy tuesday morning).

What more can I say, eye likes it. Welcome back.