eye candy

eye candy & inspiration from the world of design and me to you
- which is just a euphemism for -
STUFF I LIKE, OK?

Thursday 10 December 2009

'Shine' Gocco print



















I was trawling the net looking for a birthday present for a very special friend of mine, (we are like sisters) and I found this 'Shine' sunflower inspired print on Folksy (UK version of Etsy), I thought it was lush for starters, and perfect for my friend as she is a little ray of sunshine in my life. But I was intrigued also as I had no idea what a Gocco print was...

I devoted the next two hours of my life to finding everything there was to know about it, i can be a bit obsessive when I want to know something, so I found what I wanted to know - mystery solved - and I came within about an inch of buying one (they are discontinued and therefore very expensive so this would not have been the best of moves in the run up to Christmas! -maybe Santa will get me one?!).